Thursday, October 23, 2008

hooray!



For anyone who didnt know Tyler is getting into insurance and there are a few tests he had to pass. These tests are pretty hard and alot of people dont pass them on their first try.. Well after many many hours of studying and test taking Tyler is now finished and is officially selling insurance. We went out to dinner for a little celebration and he sure was relieved! He has been working really hard ever since. Good job little panawan!
Does anyone out there need insurance?? :)


This is a little group of USU official alumni. I think the word is alumni but if not then I probably should not have graduated college. Well a couple weekends ago we met up with some of Tyler and I's friends from Utah STate. I told Tyler he needed to blog about it but I guess hes not too into blogging... Anyway these guys are the first group of guys I met at Utah State and I was good friends with them ever since. Justin and Mark are who introduced me to Tyler so I should be thanking them! I decided not to be in the pic cause these boys are so cute without me in it. Its crazy that its been over four years since I met all of them!

8 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Congrats to Tyler! We knew he could do it and we know he'll do great in his job!

What a good looking bunch of guys. I'm happy that Mark and Justin introduced you and Tyler! I'm so glad!

Love,
Susan

The Nannie Family said...

Way to go, Tyler. You'll do great.

Moore Family said...

Yeah for Tyler! I hate taking test and totally suck it up when it comes time to take one. We're happy it's behind you.
We're so glad that Tyler found you. Your a great person and so fun to have in the family.
I have to tell you something funny. The other day I was going through my phone pictures and noticed all these pictures of a girl playing a guitar. I looked at them for awhile and then realized it was you. I think you have a fan and her name just might start with a B? If not maybe it was Glen, still not sure. Anyway it's fun to see pictures on my phone of cute Jaimee plaing some guitar hero! After all you're the champ right?

Kaeli & Kyle said...

I had to laugh when I read the name Mark, and saw the picture. . . nuff said!
Congrats to Tyler, and you too. You are officiall adults lol.
And If you like that little book I did, I can show you how to do it.
Crazy that your Dad got married. Do you like the lady??
If you come up for Thanksgiving or anything, CALL ME!!! I miss ya Jaim!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Congratulations Tyler! I know it has been an uphill climb to get all that schooling and tests done. I'm glad ya'all met each other and look so happy!

Love, Mike

Ryan and Ali said...

This is just a beautiful page, you two are so beautiful together, Just lovely.. You should add our blog to your blog of friends we would be honored

Chris and Jordan said...

That's awesome he passed those tests! What kind of insurance can he do? You look dang cute in all your pics!

Day by Day Design said...

Jaimee, I dont know if you remember me, I lived in Oakridge with you and Tyler (Krystal Glad's roommate) Anyway, I somehow came across your blog and I just wanted to say hi! You guys are the cutest couple, you look so happy! Congrats to Tyler for passing the tests (we own an insurance company so we KNOW how hard those test are) good luck in the future!