Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nerd Alert


This Halloween me and Tyler hosted our first party together. I was a little nervous about doing it but it ended up being so much fun! We really looked like the biggest nerds ever!

Tyler really pulled off the classic nerd look. I kept looking at him all night and laughing because he looked so funny!

This picture doesn't really do the decorations justice but I was real proud of how the dry ice did its job. I never knew how cool dry ice was! I made those Halloween cupcakes and the gummy worm dirt treat and then Tyler wanted to get wings so we had a big platter of wings. Then we had everyone bring some kind of a game and a treat. There was tons of food!


Our group had some funny costumes! We had Adam and Eve, pirates, hot dog on a stick workers, a thug with a white trash cowboy, amd a pair of babies.

Chase ended up bringing two costumes and was weed man for the second half of the night. He looked so funny in his green tights!

We ended up playing games all night long. Some of the games I had never played before and turned out to be the best ones. Ashley and Shawn and Nikki and Tony ended up staying the night and we watched The Grudge. I would have to say it was one of our most fun Halloweens and hopefully we will do it again. Thanks for everyone who came!
Tyler had no clue I was taking this. He just looks so nerdy!

Me and Ash

Nikki and Tony

16 comments:

Amber said...

i LOVE the nerd outfits. What a fun idea! What a fun party too!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

You are the biggest nerds ever! Great costumes and great party. Way to go! Your table looks fantastic with lots of horrible food and the dry ice is amazing! I'm so proud of you for having a party. Your friends costumes were awesome too!

Love,
Susan/Mom

Meg & Cache said...

you two seriously look like nerds ha. It looks like so much fun! ha that's fun that Chase and Jenna went, ha they would be a lot of fun!

Adam & Kenzie said...

Ha ha! It looks like you guys had so much fun! The costumes are so perfect!

Skye said...

great costumes! We hosted our first party as well, so much fun!

Skye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schumanns said...

You two are so much fun and the costumes are perfect :o) You inspire me to have a Halloween party next year....

The Davis Family said...

We had so much fun! Thanks!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Cute costumes!
You guys had such a fun Halloween. Ours was boring, we drove back from Vince's graduation in Boise all day. Then when we took Kalea trick-or-treating she wasn't the happiest girl :(

Ryan and Ali said...

Wow, i'm impressed. You two are pretty darn good at pulling off nerds. When tyler told ryan that ya'll were being nerds i didn't expect you guys to go all out like that. Your party looked like a lot of fun, i wish that Ryan and I could have come, but maybe next year!

The Nannie Family said...

I love those outfits. It looks like you are on your way to being known as the great party giver.
Way to go.

Chris and Jordan said...

Your costumes are awesome! Your decorations are cute too I bet that was way fun!

Micah said...

Hey Jamie,

Good to hear from you. First of all your lame for listening to Ryan Seacrest, way gay! Thank you for the props on the costumes. You meant Sam with the short shorts comment right, Seth would never do that. I really didnt get your costume, I think i saw you wearing that one time you came over. :) I am glad we got to know eachother, just wish we all hung out more when we had the chance; i tried!

Kyle and Michelle said...

ok you guys look great in your costumes! That is crazy you haven't met Brayden yet. We really need to get together I mean we really don't live that far from each other. ha

I would love to help you with any hair stuff! What are you looking at wanting! if you just want to call me jenna has my number! Just let me know! It's good to hear from you! Us girls down here should do a Christmas party or something!

Cierra said...

unfortunately your costume was a reality for me when i was like 13. okay, maybe not the outfit, but the braces? yeah, my teeth were JACKED UP and i even had that crazy chain thing going on too. hahaha...thank goodness that phase is over!

you and tyler looks awesome as nerds! and way to go on the party...you did an excellent job-wish i could have been there too!

Schumanns said...

I keep coming back to your blog hoping you haven't changed it yet because your costumes keep on making me laugh!!!