Saturday, October 11, 2008

trip to Logan

A couple weekends ago Tylers mom, Susan, came up and we all went up to Logan and hung out there. I had to steal these pictures off her blog but it was alot of fun and a little bittersweet to be back up there and be graduated and moved away! Its just so weird to drive by our old apt we lived at forever and think of how much fun me and Tyler had there. I will always like Utah State mostly because that is where I met Tyler and we have alot of good memories there.

It was Todd's birthday so we all went over to Ryan and Ali's to have cake. Here is one of the whole gang!

SAturday afternoon we went to the park and played some Ultimate frisbee and I mean Ultimate. I just saw this picture and had to put it on here because I think our faces pretty much say it all. Not that I have ever been to good at frisbee but it was really fun and it was such a nice day it was good to be outside.



That night me and Ali and Susan all went to the relief society broadcast together. It was fun to go as just girls and the boys always have fun together. Its always a good time when their family gets together!

No comments: