Saturday, October 11, 2008

So you think You can Dance!

A couple of weeks ago we went with our friends Jenna and Chase to the tour of So You Think You can Dance. It is my absolute FAVORITE show and we got to go to it this summer during the finale taping. In the show they did all their best dances throughout the season.

Chase was probably more into it than the rest of us. He was yelling their names and watching each dance really intensely. It was so funny!


Tyler and Chase pretty much wore the same outfit that night so I took this picture of them they looked so cute...


These two guys were my favorites the whole show. IF you have never seen the show I highly recommend. Tyler even likes it sometimes!

This clip is one of my favorite dances in the season because all of them performed and I liked their costumes and the song. I am already counting down the days until next season to watch!


Hit play if you want to watch it but make sure to turn off our other music. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

oh that was sooo fun! I love watching that video it is so sweet! Can you send me the pics you took from that night??