Sunday, March 7, 2010

Update!

Last weekend Tylers brother Justin was here from Texas so we went out to Olive Garden with his dad and his brothers and their wifeys. It is always fun to get together with all of them because we are all so close in age and the brothers are pretty funny when they are all together.

Also my friend Jenna finally had her baby (ten days late!) She was so ready by the end of it. They named their little girl Charlotte Emma Thomason and she is sooo cute! She had tons of dark hair and was perfect in every way. When we went to visit the baby opened her eyes and was looking right at Chase. It was pretty cute! I am so excited for them.

I am going home this weekend for my first baby shower! I am so excited to see all my friends and family. I havent been home since Thanksgiving and it is just going to be a girls trip. Tyler is going to St George with some guys from his work to golf all weekend!
We are getting down to only a little over 7 weeks left and think about her every day. We have been working on the nursery alot and walk by it all the time just picturing our little baby in there!

6 comments:

Chris and Meredith Thomason said...

Im so excited for your shower! I hope alot of people can come. I miss everyone.
You are going to have such a small baby! You dont look pregnant AT ALL from the front. I look more pregnant in pictures then you do. lol!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

OH Im totally jealous you got to see little Charlotte! She is adorable! AND I am CANT WAIT to see you :) YAY!

The Davis Family said...

So much fun. I love Jenna and Chase baby. So much DARK hair. :) Makes me so excited to pop our little guy out and all the babies coming in the family. I got your baby shower invite today. So cute. I am planning on coming unless I am birthing our child. (Which I kinda hope he is here by then...we will see..) Have fun at your shower this weekend in Idaho! Im excited to give you your gift. We will see you soon.

Jenna said...

Jaim! thanks for the shout out, it made me cry a little bit. haha The tears come so easy these days tho. That pic of Chase & Charlotte is pretty funny, I hope we got one of you?? I was glad you guys came and I hope you still felt loved by my fam even tho they are not that nice to teeny pregnant girls like you! lol They loved seeing you. When you left tho, they were just saying how adorable you look, you really look amazing, I cant believe it. You are getting so close! love ya!

The Nannie Family said...

It's always fun to get together with family and I bet it's alot of fun with those Griffith boys. Have fun at your baby shower. Wow only 7 weeks left . It will fly by.

Moore Family said...

Hey, Bess and I are very excited for you shower in SLC. In fact I think it's the first shower that Bess has been officially invited to. She's already started looking for gifts to bring the baby.
We're getting excited for you guys the closer it gets!