Sunday, February 14, 2010

House pics!


We've lived in our house for about two months now and I still havent put up any pictures, so I thought I would take some last night to post. This is the front of our cute house!

This is the main living room/ dining room area. My mom actually came down and helped me with the curtains and blinds after we moved in, she is always a big help with decorating!



The kitchen! I really have loved being in the kitchen alot more since we moved. It makes a difference being in a kitchen that I actually care about keeping clean too!


Another shot of the living room...
Our bedroom... It pretty much looks the same as before. The part I did leave out is our master bathroom! One of my favorite parts of the house is the giant tub. I take baths at least 4 times a week.


This is the view from our bedroom window. It is pretty cool because we can see the whole valley, including three temples (Susan's favorite part :)

This is the start of our baby room. Tyler put up the crib and changing table yesterday and it was so fun putting on the bedding and curtains! We keep walking by it looking at how cute it is going to be to actually have a little baby in there. I am so excited! It is even cuter in real life.

For Valentines we went to dinner Saturday at Carvers Steak house and relaxed! Being lazy is our favorite thing to do on the weekends. We feel so old when we realize we are in bed at 11 on Friday nights! I love my sleep. I am really hoping baby becomes a good sleeper!


This is the heart shaped fruit pizza I attempted to make tonight.
Happy Valentines day!

9 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Jaimee - Your house is SO cute!! You have such cute decorations! And that bedding and everything else you ordered for the nursery is SO cute! You have such cute taste.. And you cant even tell your pregnant in the last picture of you and Tyler, why is it that doesnt surprise me at all???? nice pizza too :)

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Your nursery is so adorable! I really love it and am so proud of Tyler for assembling the crib and changing table!! You two are awesome and your whole house is a reflection of both you and your love and great taste!!

love you,
Susan/MOM

Kurt and Michelle said...

Hi Jaimee-
I ran into your blog through Lyndi's and I am so glad that I found you. Your place looks darling! Our blog is private so e-mail me at chelle_nielson@yahoo.com if you want to be added in. You are going to love having a little one around, it changes your whole life, but so worth it.

the Virgins said...

JAim your house is darling! and I love the nursery! How is the pregnancy going? You look cute as ever with your little belly, you can hardly even tell your prego!! Your fruit pizza looks delicious! :)
So I lost all my phone numbers when I dropped my phone in the bathtub..(so annoying!!) What is your number so we can actually get together sometime!!

Paul and Joni said...

I love the nursery, so cute. It seems like just yesterday I was walking past the crib and doing a double take. It's so strange not knowing what to expect, but knowing that it's coming SOON. I can't wait for you two to experience all this new stuff!

Joni

Cierra said...

way cute decorations! i can't wait to settle down somewhere and get my creative juices flowing as well.

p.s. so jealous of your bath tub!!

The Nannie Family said...

Thanks Jaimee for sharing. Your house is great and your nursery is beautiful. I am so happy for you.

Brittany and Everett said...

Wow your house looks so cute! I love what your mom did with the curtains in your living room, she's so creative. The nursery is adorable and I can't wait to see a little baby girl in their either!
I'm so glad you guys are doing so well and creating your own litte home and family! Can't wait to get together soon!

lshardlow said...

What a cute house! And your mom always has had an eye for decorating. How exciting for you guys to have your own house and soon to welcome a new little Griffith. I'm so happy for you two and all the good things that are happening in your lives. Aunt Lynnette