Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sisters...

Last weekend me and Ashley drove the exciting drive to Rexburg. We met up with my mom and sisters in Idaho Falls to go to dinner and Alice in Wonderland (requested by Abby). I think every girl needs a sister! Although we have our share of fights I couldnt love my sisters more. It seems like I have tripled my sister count in the last two years! I have three sisters, four sister in laws, and three step sisters. (not to mention all of Tylers step sisters which would be my step sister in laws!) I cant believe how grown up Abby is seeming now. It actually makes me a little sad to see her starting to act so "cool." She has now moved her signature name from Abba.loo to Mz.Abigail... Dont ask!


I dont know how I got so lucky to have Ashley in my life. We are so close and I talk to her every single day. She thinks its pretty funny because even when she works i still try to call her on my way to work. You never know, maybe she could answer... This week she had a bunch of days off in a row and I have been really busy so last night she came over to take care of me. She brought us homemade muffins and helped me clean our house really good! It helped me out so much and I dont think she realizes how much I love her!


Saturday was my shower and I got some really cute things for little no name baby! It made me so excited. Two of my friends made me a big diaper cake and the diapers are so tiny I cant believe a human would actually fit into them. I got alot of cute outfits and my mom gave us a pack and play/ basinett thing so we have no excuses not to come home! I came right home and put all the cute blankets in her room and hung up all her tiny outfits.


(these pics are from the shower.... )and yes my belly is reallly poking out there now! I feel like i have a giant basketball in my shirt all the time. You know your belly is big when its pretty much resting in my lap when I sit down. I dont know if she is just starting to get lower but i feel like it weighs about 30 lbs itself.


We also had a nice surprise when we got back from the weekend. Nikki (my step sister) had her baby about 10 days early!! Her delivery was quick and easy and her baby, Beckham, is soo cute. I am only hoping my delivery goes half as good as hers went!

7 comments:

The Davis Family said...

k you girls all look so way cute! It looks like your shower went well. I need to come see your baby room once your little one comes. Also that picture of Beckam is adorable but I also think that there is no such thing as a bad picture of him :). I hope your shower goes well tomorrow I am sad I wont be able to make it but let me know if you need anything. Im so excited for you to have your little one.

Cierra said...

oh my cute prego lady alert! your belly has grown so much and i love it! she will be here before you know it! (even though it feels like an eternity and a half!)

Ryan and Ali said...

Your shower looked so fun and you got so many cute things!! I can't wait for tomorrow, you'll get even more cute things!!

And I completely agree every girl needs a sister... Now I finally have two!! And I love them!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I'm always amazed at how connected girls and women are to each other, especially when having babies. Tonight you have two of my most precious girls with you for another baby shower. Susan and Hannah flying over to SLC for your shower is a strong tribute to how important you are to our family, especially to our girls. You look great and we can hardly wait for your little package to be delivered.

Love, Mike

the Virgins said...

All you sisters are too cute!! I am sad I couldn't make it to your shower, it looks like you got lots of fun stuff. You look way to cute to be prego! Good luck in the next month, she will be here before ya know it :) so fun!!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Jaimee- I am so glad I found your blog, you look darling with your sisters. Congrats on the pregnancy, such a fun time. You will love being a mom, you feel so much love for them instantly. It is so much fun when you see your husband as a dad:)

Celia said...

You don't know me but I came across your blog.. My grandparents live in Idaho and its so pretty there! Congrats on the baby! :)