Sunday, May 31, 2009

Engaged!



This summer we have TWO big weddings coming up, and only one week apart. I am so so excited because my cute little sis Ashley is engaged. We are really close and I am so excited for her I am going a little over the top with wedding plans! Shawn, who is she is marrying, is from Arizona and his last name is Allen as well... kinda wierd she won't even have to change her last name. (we are pretty sure we are not related...) He is really fun and we love him!



Also getting married is Tyler's little brother Todd. This girl he is marrying is named Kimiko and they met running track together at Utah State. They are really cute together and we are really excited for them as well!

Oh, I love weddings.

5 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

FUN FUN FUN! Give Ashley my congrats! Have fun planning!!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Weddings and new babies are the happiest days of our lives in my opinion. This summer will be another memorable one for the happy Griffith couple. We look forward to be with you in August.

Love, Mike

the Virgins said...

you are going to be a busy girl! I am sure it will turn out gorgeous..August is such a pretty month to get married. Ash is so dang cute we are going to miss her but are So happy for her!! Have fun planning! miss you!!! We need to get together when we get back! We suck at keeping in touch lol

Team Allen said...

OH hey. What do you know..I have a blog. I love your posts on here..I need to learn a thing or two. You're right you are SO busy with wedding help..it's almost like this is your wedding. Thanks for everything you're a lifesaver!!

tiana said...

JAIMEE!!! I haven't seen you in years now.. how crazy is that. It looks like everything is going good with you two. It would be fun to get together sometime. Are you going to be in Rexburg anytime soon? Let me know.