Monday, November 17, 2008

A sad goodbye...


After many years of living in the country of Burton Idaho my mom decided to sell our house and move into a smaller house closer to her work and town. I remember when we moved to Idaho and built that house and how excited we all were to finally move in. I have to admit I was pretty sad when we had to leave knowing it was my last time there!

Me and Tyler went down to help move and clean things out this weekend. I hadn't even seen the new house they are moving into. Its alot smaller, but it is just Abby and Emily left at home and it is a perfect size for them. I am excited to see what it looks like all finished because they are getting all new carpet and paint so it will be really cute.

While we were there we also got to go to one of Emily's basketball games. She starts on Varsity and she is really good! who knew someone so athletic could come from our family? It was really fun to go see her play and we wish we lived closer so we could go to more of them.


If anyone up in the Rexburg area feels like helping on Saturday I'm sure they would love some help! :)

4 comments:

Ryan and Ali said...

What a cute country house. that is really sad, i would be so sad if my parents moved out of the house i grew up in.
It's been so long since we've seen you guys it seems like, but hopefully this weekend. As long as ya'll promise not to make fun of how bad i am at snowboarding. I'm a wuss when it comes to extreme sports i guess!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That is sad to have to say good bye to your childhood home! I bet your mom is going to love her new place and it will all work out for the best!!

xo,
Susan

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Oh Jaim! Im sad about your house too. . . I have many fond memories of that house! I hope your mom is happy in her new house! Good luck to her, tell her hello!
And do they really need help moving?? Im sure Bo wouldnt mind helping at all! And if your mom needs help, I could help too! Let me know!
And your dishes are funny too! haha
Love ya jaim!

Jenna said...

Goodbye Allen Home, I'll miss you