Sunday, January 23, 2011

December in a nutshell. continued!

Christmas morning Sophie woke up so happy and excited like she knew something was up. She sleeps in my Moms laundry room with the fan on in her little packnplay because its so dark and quiet in there (and the hottest room in the house!) It works out nicely.

Santa put all the kids stuff in piles and even left Soph her own pile. She got some dolls, a few clothes, and a toy dog that sings to her and says her name. She mostly just liked the bows and wrapping paper though!

That day we went and visited my great grandma, which is Sophie's great great grandma! I still can't believe she has a great great grandma. We dont get to see her very much, but she still remembers our names and is pretty much all there in the mind! She was so so happy we came to see her on Christmas.

After that we went up to my grandparents house in Ashton. They live on a big farm surrounded by alot of empty farmland. It's perfect for snowmachining! They have a few and we brought our sleds and snow gear and headed out. We even took Sophie out cause it wasn't too cold and we had a snow suit for her. She basically couldn't move in this outfit, it was so funny. She was just a chubby little butterball.

It is so pretty up there and it was so nice out! We had so much fun.



I seriously have so much fun when I get to spend time with my sisters. I wish we got to hang out more! I am so lucky to have them and love them so much.

I love this little Christmas dress we got for Sophie. She looked like a Christmas doll!

And finally.. Christmas 2010 is done! Thanks for hanging in there! :)

No comments: