Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Partayy


We love Halloween! The last three years we have had a little Halloween party, and just cause we have Sophie now didnt stop us this year. Since we were having the party Saturday we really wanted to dress Sophie up on Friday night too to show her off in her costume.

Todd and Kimiko came from Logan and we all went to Olive Garden with Sophie dressed up as a little ladybug. She got alot of compliments because she was the cutest little ladybug ever! I also took her to Tylers flag football game dressed up in her costume. Since she cant trick or treat yet there was only so much we could do!

We had alot of good costumes at the party! I think Todd probably took the spot as best costume as the Mad Hatter. He looked creepy! I will have to say Tyler looked pretty creepy himself and Shawn and Ashley looked hilarious as white trash!

Once again... Tyler looked pretty funny! I think Sophie was a little bit scared of him. Some reason she wasnt really scared of me with black hair! Maybe I should dye it.

I love this picture of these two! Sophie is making a funny face and Tyler just looks cute. She looks alot like her daddy!

It was Sophies 6 (and a half) months appointment today. She had to get 5 shots and of course I HATE that part!! I feel so bad for her because shes always so happy before the Dr comes in and then in two seconds she is screaming like a banshee. I have never heard her cry as hard as she does when she gets her shots! Here she is hanging out in the Drs office before the shots... she obviously doesnt know whats about to happen!
She looks so chunky but she is only in the 30th percentile for her weight, and the 50th for her height!
I love her cheeks!

She is trying to master the art of sitting up. Sometimes she does really good and others its like she has a weight in the back of her head that makes her fall backwards. She also officially has a TOOTH! It is crazy how fast time flies.
Happy October!

14 comments:

Moore Family said...

She totally is a dolly! & does look chunky in that picture.
Cute costumes, all of them!

Have fun "at home" this weekend.

Following a Mentor said...

Looks like a fun party, and your house looks so cute! Good job! Sophie is an adorable little Lady Bug-SO cute! I love that you took her dressed up to so many other places! haha You and Tyler are pretty amazing halloween people if I do say so myself.

Following a Mentor said...

This is Jenna btw, I guess I am logged in to something of Chase's

Paul and Joni said...

I can't believe she already has a tooth! Ellie didn't get her first until 9 months. Love the halloween costumes!

Joni

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Oh she is so cute! Halloween is much more fun with kids, I think. I can't believe she is 6 months old! Wow, time flies.

the Virgins said...

she is so dang cute! I love her little ladybug costume. Your halloween party looks fun, I love that you all dress up and the costumes all look so good!
Sad that she had to get shots..I hate that part! I still cant believe she is already over 6 months! What a cutie you guys have :)

The Nannie Family said...

She really does make for one darn cute ladybug. Everyone had great costumes at your party. I am impressed.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Cute blog! Cute costumes and your party looked great. Sophie is so adorable. I just want to squeeze her and kiss those sweet cheeks!

Love ya,
susan/Mom

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That's a lot of fun creativity going for the adults all dressed up. Of course Sophie wins the prize. It looks like all those young people are models. The pics of Sophie make us want to be there to give hugs and squeezes.

Love, Mike

parveen said...

aw she is adorable!! i have a six month old and dressed him up in a pumpkin costume this halloween. wish id taken pictures too

Melecia said...

Very fun pictures! Rhett was an older version of Jack Sparrow - that wig is awesome, huh? Sophie is very cute too. It looks like a great party!

Melecia

Cierra said...

i thought i had your email, but i guess not. :) so i will respond to your comment here! most of the headbands kailea has my friends and family made at my baby shower. the flower ones were bought though. i made her birthday one and i plan on making some more! they are so fun! i am not creative though so i just cheat and copy ones i see on etsy. :)

again, sophie kills me! i love those rolls. she is such a cutie and i really want to meet her!

tiana said...

You guys are so fun! We are lame for Halloween. I wish we lived loser so we could get into it with you guys. Her costume is adorable! I can't believe how fast time goes. I hope you are bringing her to Kaeli's shower so I can meet her.

Brittany and Everett said...

Jaimee, man I have been out of the "blog loop" for a while, but wanted to see how you guys have been. Sophie is so stinking CUTE! And I don't feel like I was able to officially soak her up when we got together, I really just want to squeeze her:) And I can't believe she is already 7 months old now. She is such a cutie!
I would love to get together again if you want, sometime soon, maybe before Christmas comes around. But I know it can be crazy busy, so just let me know!:)