Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good Morning!

I absolutely hate getting up in the mornings. I am not a morning person and never have been! Unfortunately having a baby kind of puts a damper on sleeping in. When Sophie was younger she would usually go back to bed with me and Tyler until about 9 if we wanted her to, but lately she is up at 7 and will NOT go back to sleep! Although it can be very annoying I love hanging out with her in the mornings because she is so smiley and happy. I cant resist this little face!

5 comments:

the Virgins said...

what a little cutie!!! I loved those days when they would go back to sleep in like an hour after they woke up! :)

Moore Family said...

Very cute. Don't you love those Bumbos?

Glen

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Who could resist that cute little face? She is so dang cute! I'm so happy we got to see you guys last weekend! Getting excited for Thanksgiving!

Love ya,
Susan

Kaeli & Kyle said...

I seriously just want to squeeze her and her little cheeks! Can't wait to see you!

Cierra said...

love all the new updates! sophie is such a doll! love those chunks and those cheeks! :)