Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter weekend!

I cant believe its already April! I love that Easter and conference were the same weekend this year. We had such a relaxing weekend and I am so excited the weather is getting somewhat nicer! And April is baby month (hopefully) so thats even more to look forward to! Lately I have been thinking of what a cute dad Tyler is going to be. He is sooo excited for this baby to come. Although I pretend I dont like it when he rubs my belly three times "for good luck", I really think its so cute how much he thinks about her and talks to her.

For Easter we went to Kevins in Provo and Kimiko made us dinner. It was delicious! Todd had a track meet in Provo on Friday so they were down here all weekend and the guys got to go to priesthood together. I stayed home and washed all of our baby clothes and blankets and bedding. Her outfits are so tiny and cute and I am so excited for when she can finally wear them! I am sick of imagining what she will look like and would like her to come already!

Just a random shot of our crazy family! Apparently I was the only one that didnt really get what was going on. When Tyler and his brothers get together there is never a dull moment. Growing up with mostly all sisters is alot different than the beating each other up and chest bumping these guys do but it is definitely entertaining.

This is the only easter egg we decorated this year. We really didnt get into easter much but I did get this shirt that happened to make my belly look like a giant easter egg! This is me with three and a half weeks to go! A little scary...

Last weekend we went to Las Vegas with Ashley and Shawn. We took Monday off of work and went for a long weekend. We stayed at the Luxor and luckily the weather cooperated with us and we got to lay out for a few days. That was what I wanted to do very most! Unfortunately we came home to a big snow storm here but it was fun while it lasted. As much as I know many of you would like for me to have put up a picture of me in a maternity swimsuit 8 months pregnant... not gonna happen! haha.
Tyler and Shawn were pretty funny when it came to gambling. We really dont get into it but its fun to play a few games when we are in Vegas! Me and Ashley went shopping for a while and I got a phone call from Tyler wondering if I had taken the 1 dollar bill that had been on the dresser. I guess I hadn't realized that they were searching the room up and down for one more dollar to try to double it to make up for their last lost dollar! Then after a long night of walking around the strip and eating at Margaritaville, we thought we were all going to bed and look over and Shawn is lacing up his shoes to go back down to try to win a couple more bucks. Shawn actually was pretty lucky but unfortunately Tyler is very unlucky so we evened out.

8 comments:

Brittany and Everett said...

Your "easter egg" is by far the cutest I've seen! I'm so excited for your little girl to come:)
This last weekend we spent it with Everett's fam, and same thing happened!-Get him with his brothers and it's just a rough house, so different from what I grew up with! By the way you should check out my blog I posted some pics of us at your shower, haha.

Kaeli & Kyle said...

OH Jaim you are looking SOO dang cute!! I cant wait to see what that little girl of yours is going to look like either... although Im sure you and Tyler are a little more excited haha.

The Nannie Family said...

Qhat a cute Eater egg you decorated. You look great. Hard to believe you are so close. We are excited to have another niece. Eater and Vegas both looked like a great time. Glad the weather held up.

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

I know that they said the same thing but seriously, cutest Easter egg ever. I bet you love hanging out with his family. They all look young and fun. And by the way, you look so good! It is all belly. I love how cute you are. I saw a pic of you and Ashley on her blog and you seriously are so fit (I don't know what word to use). But you don't look pregnant anywhere but belly. I am coming down the 17th of April. Lets go to lunch.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

You are the cutest Easter Egg! Those Easter pictures are so cute. I'm glad you all got to be together for the weekend. Your trip to Vegas sounds like it was a lot of fun too. I'm glad the weather was good.

You are almost done and we will get to meet little miss griffith soon!! I held a brand new baby girl today and couldn't stop smiling!!!

I think Tyler is going to be an adorable Dad too! I love the way he talks about the baby and is so excited for her to get here!

love you,
Susan/mom

Jenna said...

You look simply amazing. Really, I can't even believe it. Good job girlfriend, I'm so excited to meet your little one!

Moore Family said...

That baby is going to be here any day now. We can't wait!
Glad that you guys could all get together for an Easter celebration!

Kyle and Michelle said...

Jaimee you are so dang cute pregnant. I am so excited for you. We all need to go to lunch or something (us down here in Utah). Good Luck with everything, let me know if you need anything.