Friday, February 5, 2010

Babies and Babies

5 weird things about being pregnant:

5- Noticing people look at my belly first and then look at my face. Or mid conversation with someone their eyes drop right down to it and then they awkwardly try to look back at me. It almost feels like someone is checking you out, but the opposite!
4- Knowing I could eat 3 super value meals for lunch and no one would be able to tell the difference. There’s always room for a food baby in there!
3- Trying really hard not to drop any thing on the floor because it can be painful to bend over! It’s hard just to pull myself up off the couch, roll over in bed, or bend over to tie my shoes.
2- Not caring at all if tennis shoes or comfy shoes look ridiculous with my dress pants, or if my maternity “mom” pants are super frumpy looking
1- Falling sleep before Tyler! That has never happened before now. I used to lie there and talk his ear off until I heard snoring!
I am really bad about writing things down as they happen so I decided when I post I will try to write a few things about being pregnant!

This weekend I got to go to my step sister Nikki's baby shower for her little boy due next month. It was so cute with tons of good food! She got some really cute stuff for her baby, Beckam, and it made me really excited for my shower!



I also stopped by to see one of my best friends, Jenna, and take her a baby present. She is due in two weeks! I am so excited the next time I see her she will have her baby (girl). We have been friends forever and its crazy we are both going to have a baby so soon!


I'm excited for all the babies the next few months!

9 comments:

Josh & Lyndi said...

Your little baby bump looks so cute. Seriously! You make pregnancy look good. I got a laugh from your 5 things- oh the pregnancy days... So fun to see everyone becoming mommies. It is the best thing!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Cute post Jaim! You and Jenna look so cute too. How fun that you get to take one of those fun famous pregnancy pictures- back to back :) So cute!

The Davis Family said...

Cute post!! Im excited for your baby shower and our little ones to make their way here!! Thanks so much for your help at the shower!! Let me know if there is anything I can bring to yours or help with. (let your sis in law know) See ya soon!!

Cierra said...

ohhhh you are SO cute jaimee!

Paul and Joni said...

I've gotta see this eating 3 Super Values thing, I miss the days when Joni ate whatever she wanted (I'm sure she does too). Now I feel guilty whenever I eat junk food. Hope the last few months will be bearable, you'll do great.

Paul

Kim said...

mmm super value lunch sounds delish right now. I have no desire to post prego pictures of myself this time around...maybe I should just repost some from Ben or London :)

Brittany and Everett said...

Jaimee I can totally relate to the no lifting or bending thing right now! Your so stinkin cute!!!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

You look so cute! We are getting super excited! When is your shower going to be. I'd like to try to come if I can!!

love you,
Susan

the Virgins said...

you are lookin so cute jaim! TOo cute to be prego :) Cant wait to meet all these little girls!