Thursday, January 7, 2010

One of the many reasons I love Tyler

One afternoon over Christmas break we had a day outside in the snow. We all had to basically find whatever we could around the house so I was actually surprised we all had enough snow clothes (some of the outfits were really interesting!) Anyway, Susan was trying to get a picture of us all jumping in the air at the same time and as you can see we had some difficulties with timing. Apparently Tyler thought we were supposed to be doing something way different… I’m scared to see what kind of things our little girl is going to do with parents like us!

11 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Great picture, Tyler.

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Oh my HECK!!! HAHAHA Does Tyler know you put that on here?? LOL

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I can't believe you posted this picture! My blog is definitely the G rated version!!

That boy is something else!!

love,
Susan/MOM

The Davis Family said...

THat is hilarious! He cracks me up.

Chris and Meredith Thomason said...

Dying laughing right now!

the Virgins said...

HAHAHAHA that is hilarious!!!!

This reminds me....Remember you in the swimming pool at that hotel at someones birthday party I cant remember who... but you were trying to be a "dolphin"?? LOL we were so weird

the Virgins said...

ok so that comment I just left hardly made sense :) but I hope you remember what I was talking about lol

Ryan and Ali said...

haha that was so funny! I love how he doesn't even care.

Moore Family said...

Ha ha ha ha! That's great!

Glen

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

Oh my gosh. That is something that I would do. Remember Jennifer Call's 6th grade birthday party. I like him even more now. You are in trouble with your little girl.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That was a bum picture. Tyler will never grow up. You'll have to protect your baby in a big way from his irreverent influence.

Mike