Wednesday, January 20, 2010

26 weeks!


So I went to my 26 week Drs Appointment yesterday and was feeling good on the way in... Apparently I was not being careful what I was doing and I tripped on something and fell flat on the ground! Luckily my purse was kind of between my belly and the cement but it still scared me soo bad! I was so worried something would have happened to the baby but the Doctor told me everything is still going really good so all is well. I am so excited because I finally ordered the baby's bedding and its supposed to get here tomorrow so we are going to get the nursery started.

I'm going to have to alot to blog about soon because tomorrow is Tyler's birthday and then this weekend I am going with my mom and sister to El Paso to visit my brother Josh and see my neice and nephew. I cant wait to see them!

9 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

ARe you at your house!!??? If so, it looks SOOOOOOOO Cute!! As do you and your cute little belly! (why am I not surprised ? :) Along with Tylers birthday and your weekend with JOsh, I am waiting for pics of your darling house. Love ya Jaim - We'll miss ya this weekend!

Moore Family said...

That's cool that you're starting to show. Bummer about the fall but I'm sure everything is ok. If I remember right, Kendi had a similar fall when she was pregnant with Carter and it scared her pretty bad. Have a great trip.

Glen

Cierra said...

oh my goodness jaimee, you are ADORABLE! and you were all worried that you would get huge during your pregnancy....looks like it's all in the belly to me! :) you are just glowing and look so happy!

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

jaimee! you look so cute! :]]

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

You look so cute! I'm glad you are ok from falling. That must have been so scary!
Have fun in Texas!

Love you,
Susan

Vallente said...

You are such a cutie preggo!

Moore Family said...

Cute belly but we want pictures of your new house too!
I hear women tend to be more clutzy (sp) when pregnant. Not a good thing, huh?
Thanks for the update.

Kendi

The Nannie Family said...

You are looking way cutr. sorry about your fall. Glad to hear everything was fine, that would scare anyone.

The Davis Family said...

Your so cute!! Have fun in Texas. We will miss you today at dinner. So excited for all the little ones to get here! Also we need to see some pictures of the house now that its all decorated.