Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer time!

The past couple weeks out here have flown by so fast. We have definitely been working hard and playing hard! Its tough to work hard though when you are about 7 minutes from the beach and you have a nice big pool outside your back door, but what can ya do? Tyler has been working so hard out here I have been so proud of him. This year has been a little tough for our office for some reason, but we are slowly starting to pick it up!
It has been so fun being able to hang out with all of Tylers family and his cousins and their little families! It was Tyler's moms big 50th birthday last weekend and her sister threw her a really fun party! Since I am having camera issues, I got these pictures from someone else but they were taken at her party. Me and Tyler made this candy bar poster, I think it turned out really cute!

After dinner and the best desserts EVER at the party, there was a little dance session. We were doing all kinds of dances- no matter what age you are in this family you are never too old or young to do the Solja Boy or get in a little Thriller action.

Also on Memorial day we had a family get together with everyone here at our apts in Irvine. We had a big bbq and then some of the guys played basketball and we went out to the pool.

This picture on the right is me with some of Tylers cousins and his sister, Hannah on my left and his mom on the right. They are so much fun! It was really nice to have a break from working and take the day off.

11 comments:

Amber said...

YEah Jamiee I got you added on my blog! It will be fun to keep in touch. you are so cute!

The Nannie Family said...

Your poster was great. The party was fun and dancing is always fun.
It's great getting to spend time with you.

the Virgins said...

I can't believe you are only 7 minutes from the beach!! I am so jealous! It looks like you are having fun..do you have other fun girls in your office to hang out with?

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I'm so glad you did this post! I'm glad things are picking up for the office. I hope they just keep getting better and better the rest of the summer. I'm so glad we got to come visit. Wish we could have seen you guys a lot more, but we look forward to seeing you a lot the next couple of days!!
Thanks again for the awesome candy poster and for the watch from all you kids!

xo,
Susan

Whitney Barney said...

Jamiee,
Isn't this blog stuff great. Your page is so cute and you look like you guys are enjoying yourselves. I will add you today and check back every once in a while. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Paul and Joni said...

I love the picture of my dad chillin with all the muscular, tan, shaved? Griffith boys. Makes me remember where my beautiful body came from.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Our games last night were much fun! We enjoyed talking and playing together. You and Tyler show a lot of initiative with your work that will pay off in the long run. I'm glad Paul appreciates the body inheritance; it's too big in the middle. See you on the beach tonight. It all ends for us here tomorrow.

Love, Mike

Cierra said...

so sad i missed out on the solja and thriller action!

Moore Family said...

ahhhh...that looks so fun and relaxing.
We wish we could have been there to celebrate Susan's birthday with you all.
Enjoy your summer of getting tan while you can, it's still stinking cold here.
Where are you guys going after the summer, now that your both graduated?

The Travelogue said...

Thanks for letting me come hang out with you guys in Cali! I've been back in Salt Lake for about five minutes, and I already miss it. Take good care of Matt for me, and have fun out and about in L.A. Jaimee, I hope to see some celebrity sitings on here soon!

the Virgins said...

Well I start work at 7 in the morning! ha Sucks so bad! I have to meet the techs at the warehouse ...that only takes like an hour and then I can come to do the rest of stuff. I am usually done with everything by 12:30 or 1 and can hang out the rest of the day. It sucks though because Justin leaves at like 11 or 11:30 and gets home at 10!! So we have opposite schedules but what do ya do!?
We are living like 15 minutes out of Dallas in a town called Coppell. I REALLY like this area..it just sucks because its SO hot! It was a slow start but now they are doing really good..the people here are really nice! How come you are going to San Antonio in August?