Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ashley's visit out here!

A couple weeks ago my little sister Ashley came out to visit for a few days...
Or so I thought! Those who know her would know that only SHE would be able to mix up the day she flies out by 2 DAYS! She was going on a trip to Tonga with her nursing program and planned it so she could come hang out with me on the way before she left. She told me all along she was leaving Saturday, luckily she called her friend THURSDAY (yes she got here Wednesday) to ask about something else and her friend told her they were coming that night! She's funny. But I will admit the two days I did get to spend with her were well worth it!


This picture is of us riding the beach cruisers around. It was such a nice day and we had alot of fun with everyone. These pictures are kinda blurry but better than nothin right!


Two sets of sisters! Bet ya can't tell which one is mine.... The other two are Amanda and Jessica, who work in the office out here with me. We have alot of fun but its a pretty uneven match when I play volleyball or basketball with them I have to admit.





The day she got here we went to Hollywood and some of the sites there. I had never been there before and was pretty excited to say the least. When I saw the red carpets and photographers out in front of the chinese theater, me and Ash wouldve waited there all night to see what was going on. Then this lady came up to us and asked if we had some dressier clothes to put on so we could go to the premier of Adam Sandlers new movie the "Zohan." Luckily for us Ashley had her whole suitcase in my car so we could change. I guess they needed seat fillers in our age group so they asked us if we wanted to! She said "do you want to walk the red carpet with the stars?" is actually exactly what she said. The night didnt quite turn out like that but it was fun. The story is probably better if I leave the rest for your imaginations.

This little spidey in Hollywood was very wierd and smelly but sure did get into character good. I thought this picture was pretty funny. I love when people take their jobs so seriously!
Overall it was so fun to get some time to hang out with her. I miss my sisters!









5 comments:

the Virgins said...

How fun! I would have freaked out if I would have seen that red carpet..I probably would have waited all night until I saw someone famous haha. That is so fun she got to come see you! She is so dang cute! My mom and sisters are coming in 2 weeks I can't wait!!

The Nannie Family said...

Looks like a fun visit, Did you walk the red carpet and hobknob with the stars?

Skye said...

Hello long time no see! i found you through kenz and adams blog, and i am so glad! you guys are having way to mcuh fun but i would expect anything less from you guys! keep in touch

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Those are cute pictures of you and Ashley. You are darling girls! I'm glad you got to have a couple of fun days with her. Is she still in Tonga or has she come back?

Love,
Susan

Jenna said...

hahaha that spider man is great!
Remember when pluto or one of those characters was really creepy at disneyland when we were taking pictures with them? Yes a little messed up.....