Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home sweet home!

I love going home! We went to Idaho for Mothers Day weekend and it was one of the best trips home we've had in a long time. My grandma, aunts, and sister Emily were so excited to meet Sophie! She was so spoiled by people holding her nonstop the whole trip.


Abby had a volleyball tournament we went to. We were so surprised how good she is. She was one of the best ones on her team! I know she could already beat me in a match, which really wouldnt be too hard I guess.


We went to visit my great grandma in the Nursing Home in Ashton. We had to get a picture because not many people have 5 generations alive at once! Sophie has a great great grandma. My great grandma could not keep her eyes off Sophie long enough to get a good picture.

Sunday was her first time in a dress! She looked sooo cute. Her tights were the smallest ones I could find and they were still so baggy on her skinny little legs. She is still so tiny its hard to find clothes to fit her! She is already such a girly girl.
My favorite two people in the whole wide world! They are pretty dang cute. How can you not love these two?
My friend Jenna came over with her little girl Charlotte. Charlotte is about two months older than Sophie which seems like alot right now but I think later on they will be pretty good playmates. It was pretty funny seeing them together. Sophie was throwing a little fit for the pictures and Charlotte was just looking at her like she was crazy, then they both started crying. I always think Sophie is getting bigger until I put her next to other babies and realize she is still so tiny!

Sophie with two of her cute uncles!

8 comments:

Cierra said...

isn't it the best having your family around to spoil your baby rotten? i don't think kailea got put down for more than a few minutes at a time when we went to cali.

she IS growing so fast! just soak it all in!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Holy Cow Jaimee she is so cute. In some of the picture she looks identical to you and Tyler. Its so funny to me. ANd how fun that yours and Jennas babies are so close in age :)
Hey I lost my phone so text me your number :)

Kim said...

I can't wait til she makes her first trip to the beach! She can meet her cousin who should be coming soon! She is really cute-I'm happy for your fun family.

the Virgins said...

what a little cutie! How did she do on her first trip in the car? Isn't it so fun to dress them up! I love girls! :) I thought charlotte was little.. She looks like a giant compared to lttle sophie ha SO cute!! they will be the best of friends.

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

Ok I can't see your great grandmas face to well but she looks scared of you and Sophie. Maybe I am wrong but little old ladies crack me up. Sophie is so cute. She has the tiniest perfect little head and body. The pic of Charlotte and Sophie is cute. I am coming down on the 29 or around there and I want to have you and Jenna let me practice taking some pics of the babies. I have never done it and they are the perfect models for me so can we plan something? I'll call you.

Moore Family said...

What a sweetheart. Remember we are always around to help out with her ANYTIME!!! except she might get fought over here too!

~Emily~ said...

Jaimee! I LOVE all of the darling pics of your cute fam and of course, all of Sophie's CUTE outfits! :)

And SERIOUSLY....you...me...gym, ASAP ~ holy moly, do we have some catching up to do!!! ;)

Miss ya!

Chantell Hammond said...

Congrats on your new little girl! She is so precious! They grow way too fast, I remember when little tights were baggy on my little girl's legs too. It's just such a fun time in life! Congrats!