Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Are you REALLY in good hands?


I sure do love David Palmer. As much as I believe he would be the best president that America could ever have, I really have wondered if Allstate is the best insurance company. I will give it to them they have the best marketing for insurance (he definitely catches ones eye over the farmers logo below) but now I realize that the spokesman isnt everything.

Okay I could be a little swayed towards Farmers now that Tyler is an agent for them but I really think they are a good company and I am SO SO glad and relieved Tyler is really loving his job. We are so lucky to have found good jobs with the economy being so bad.



Just thought I would throw it out there that if anyone wants an insurance quote on anything I know a reallly attractive, nice, and helpful insurance agent that could be of service! :)

1 comment:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I agree about David Palmer, but if they put Tyler in as the Farmer's spokesman, I think Farmer's would blow Allstate out of the water!!!

Cute blog! If we ever move to Utah, we'll surely use Tyler for all our insurance needs. I'm glad you both have good jobs that you like too!

Love you both!
Mom/Susan