Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ABC's of ME!

This was a really fun tag!

A-Attached or Single: Attached !
B-Best Friends: love them all
C-Cake or pie: chocolate chip cake
D-Day of choice: Saturdays! I love getting to relax and get caught up and SLEEP!
E-Essential item(s): toothbrush, tyler, and sleep haha ( I love sleep if you cant tell yet)
F-Favorite color: red
G-Gummy worms or bears: worms
H-Hometown: Rexburg Idiho
I-Indulgence(s): Dr. Pepper, brownies, cookies, sweets!
J-January or July: July- my birthday and I love Summer so much
K-Kids: Someday!
L-Life is incomplete without: family and friends
M-Marriage date: 12/29/06
N-Number of Siblings: 4 of the bestest siblings Ashley Emily Abby and my brother Josh
O-Oranges or Apples: apples and peanut butter
P-Phobias or fears: the ocean, sharks, spides, and as Tyler says I’m scared of my own shadow.
Q-Quotes: When life gets too hard to stand, Kneel! Good one kenz.
R-Reason to smile: I have the best hubby in the world
S-Season: SUMMER!!!
T-Tag Friends: Nikki, Jenna, Jordan, KEndi and Kayday
U-Unknown fact about me: I sometimes get myself confused with Taylor Swift when I sing really loud in the car.
V-Very Favorite Store: Tai pan, Ross, the buckle
W-Worst Habit: I bite my nails and I pick at my food alot
X-X-ray, ultrasound or mammogram: a mammogram sounds like fun 
Y-Your favorite food: lasagna pizza nachos and fish
Z-Zodiac: cancer

3 comments:

Cierra said...

ohhhhh yeah, mammograms are the BEST!! :)

Kaeli & Kyle said...

I just have to say I love you Jaim! YOu make me laugh! I miss you!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

State was ok but its not the same as in highschool. Everybody stays in different places now, since I go with my parents my dad has to stay with the team.

We're not planning on having anymore kids until I'm done with school, so maybe in another year or two. Vince wants one right now, haha. What about you guys?