Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Heart day



When we finally woke up on Valentines it was to a knock on the door with a flower delivery for these cute flowers. Tyler did a really good job this time compared to the cactus he accidentally got me before :) They are really pretty and im loving how they smell up our apartment! Our Valentines morning consisted of cleaning out apartment and cleaning out our cars. I cant say that was Tylers favorite part of the day but we were glad when it was all done! I feel like during the weeks we are so busy and dont get much down on the aparment and it was nice to get so much help.



Tyler made us early dinner reservations at BeniHanas. We really wanted to go somewhere we'd never been and it was really cool to go where the cook all the food in front of you. We didnt realize we would be sharing a table with a family with four little kids though... haha. I guess it made it fun though to see how excited the kids got. The food there is so good we were completely sick we were so full when we left.


My favorite part of the day was just coming home and hanging out all night with my bestest friend. I love my little buddy.

4 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

I like the way you guys keep that simple wonderful romance in your marriage. It can be fun to work together as well as to go to fancy places. It looks like you had a great time. Happy Valentines!

Love, Mike

The Davis Family said...

Aw! Jaimee you two are just so cute together! :) Im glad you had a good day together. Its always fun whenever you can just hang out all day!

Adam & Kenzie said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! Saturday cleaning is a must these days! Sucks! Someday we won't have to wait until Saturday to clean!! Can't wait! Can't wait to see you guys again! Call us ASAP!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Looks like you had a fun date and got some pretty flowers from you cute buddy!

I'm glad you got to go snowboarding. That looks like a lot of fun too!

I'm also glad you both are good at keeping your place and your cars clean. Those are such good habits to get into!!

Love you lots,
Susan/Mom