Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Vegas!

We left California (it was sad to leave) last week and were not looking forward to the drive back to Utah, so we decided to take a much needed break in Vegas on the way back. It was so nice to relax and take our mind of things. (We were also just trying to delay going back to normal life as much as possible.) Tyler was pretty stressed out at the end of the summer from his job so I made my goal of the trip to have it be stress free! We stayed at the Circus Circus one night and at the MGM Grand on the other night.
For the most part we just hung out at the pool and relaxed but one night we did go to the Stratosphere and ride the ride on the very top. I dont know why but the past couple years I have become a huge chicken and I seem to be scared of everything! I almost didnt go but I didnt want Tyler to have to ride it alone. It pushed you out over the edge and spun you around so you thought you would fly off.
We had so much fun and really didnt want to leave! (This is us on top of the Stratosphere. )
Sorry I havent updated our blog in so long but we have been getting settled. The lonng process of moving and setting everything up, and the internet guy just finally came today. So we should be able to keep up with things alot better! We moved into an apartment in West Jordan and hope to see all our friends and family soon!

4 comments:

Adam & Kenzie said...

Yay! West Jordan! That's only like 15 minutes from where Adam and I will be. We are moving into an apartment in Bountiful on Monday! (which was in the e-mail i've tried to send you a thousand times!)I can't wait to see your apartment. I'm sure it's so cute!

Cierra said...

hi jaimee and tyler!

so glad you updated...it's nice to hear all that's going on in your life right now. busy busy! i'm glad you got to take a quick break in vegas...that ride sounds so freaky!

you guys are cute! good luck settling into your new place!

The Travelogue said...

Cute pictures! You guys are always doing so many fun things. I'm glad to have you back in Utah :)

The Nannie Family said...

Looks like a fun way to unwind. Glad you had fun in CA. We wanted to do that ride but ran out of time maybe next time.