Friday, July 18, 2008

office party!

For an office incentive, Tyler and Matt threw a bunch of coins in the pool (silver dollars and quarters) and the guys got to dive in for the coins, depending on how many sales they got on Saturday and the order they got them in. Matt was nice enough to get Subways for everyone as a little birthday celebration for me as well so it made it extra fun. This is the whole group before they jumped in for the coins. The guys were all so excited you'd think there had been a million dollars in the pool. They even had goggles and took it all serious. Tyler had been practicing holding his breath forever (which he can do!)
Its hard to tell but the person in the water is Tyler about to take one of his big dives. He's getting all prepared with his goggles and concentration....It ended up being pretty evenly spread out although Tyler did come out on top. It was really fun and afterwards the guys got a little crazy playing 500 in the pool and beating each other up.

11 comments:

Vallente said...

I want to go to a pool party like that! I'll bring my scuba gear.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

The coins was a great incentive for sales recognition. The pics showed a lot of eager guys having fun. That's a very nice pool and place where you live. Glad we got to see it and be with you earlier this summer.

Love, Mike

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Im jealous that you got a new camera, I really need one. I'm going to be taking some photography classes so hopefully afterwards if I'm good I'll get a nice one.

I think Kaleas cute too, but of course I would cuz shes mine, haha. Her closet is outrageous, its WAY bigger than mine and I can never go anywhere without buying her something.

It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun this summer. What are you doing after summer sales are over?

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Looks like you had a happy birthday and I'm happy you got a fun new camera! That coin game in the pool was a great idea. Boys love to play and be competitive, don't they!!

Love,
Susan

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Jaim Baim!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I had been meaning to call you the whole time it was coming up, and then when the actual day came - - well notice you didnt get a call :( We need to catch up, call me one of these days! Or ill call you. I miss you too! Its been too long. Let me know when youre visiting in Rexburg someday :)

Cierra said...

fun stuff!! i want to go coin-hunting in a pool! when i was little my siblings and i used to toss frozen grapes in the pool and search for them...and eat them of course.

i love that picture where just the water is in color. that is such a cool feature on your camera! can't wait to see more pics...

Chris and Jordan said...

Happy Bday way late! Haha sorry I'm so bad at remembering birthdays. We did that exact same incentive a few weeks ago, that is so funny!

The Travelogue said...

Wow I love your new camera. Your pictures turned out great! I'm sad that I missed the pool party - looks like you guys had fun! I'll probably come out to visit the first weekend in August, so I'll see you then!

Moore Family said...

How exciting that you got a new camera. That is a great gift!
When do you guys finish up out there?

The Davis Family said...

I love your blog! Its so cute!

Amber said...

Jamiee you are too cute!! You make me sick. After two kids I feel so gross. Anyways I love your camera, I need a new one and was wondering what kind yours was? I don't know what to get?