Friday, July 18, 2008

a NEW camera!! yahoo!

I got a new camera!!! I am so excited that I have been going a little camera crazy. Tyler gave it to me on Sunday because we kind of celebrated my birthday on Sunday because Tuesday Tyler had to work. These are some of the first pictures I took...

The camera is so cool because you can pick a color that it will highlight only. I tried to do it with his shirt but it was too light I think. Its pretty cool though- although I may be getting in on this technology a little late, I love it!
Sunday after church we went to the beach and played around, then we had a bbq with some of our friends out here. We love bbq's! Tyler made us steaks and it was soo good!
It was a fun day! Sundays are my favorite out here because it means we get to RELAX!

No comments: