Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bump it!

So last night I decided to finally give in and take a picture of my little bump. It was seeming a little large and in charge. I still havent felt the baby kick but at night when I am laying there me and Tyler can feel where she's at. She is a little wanderer. I love to picture her just rollypollying around. Sometimes she'll be on the right side and we will start feeling her and then she will move to the left side. It is wierd how much we already love her!


Twenty and a half weeks

5 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Oh my heck Jaim you have grown since last week!! You are SOOO cute!! Im so excited for all my cute pregnant friends!! :)

the Virgins said...

Belly? What belly? :) Jaim you are too cute to be prego!! I cant wait to see the little girl she will be such a cutie! Maybe now we will actually get together..we suck at hanging out lol After you 3 have your babies we can have girls days and go shopping! :) sound good?? anyways..you look so cute! Hopefully we can make that shower work out, it would be so fun to see everyone! Miss ya!

Harding's said...

Jaimee you are so dang cute! We are so happy for you and Tyler! We all need to get together again soon! We miss you tons!

Jenna said...

haha yay! Finally a pic! of not too much but maybe a lil' somethin! :) oh ya, if you are getting those stats from me you may have missed the part where I said 28 weeks, not 20! lol You look so cute by the way.

Skye said...

hey skinny minnie! love the baby bump!