Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mav's a GIRL!



After weeks and weeks of thinking we were going to have a little Mav boy we found out we are having a GIRL! When we found out I was way surprised but REALLY excited! Actually when we first got to our appointment that we were looking so forward to, our doctor rushed in and said he got called on a delivery and had to run so we would have to reschedule for two weeks! I dont think he realized how much I had set my mind on knowing right then what it was. We sadly walked out to the parking lot where I of course started the water works (I blame it on the pregancy!) Tyler was trying to tell me it was okay and calm me down when the Doctors assistant ran out and told us they could actually do it after all because the baby was already delivered. I was pretty embarassed he had seen how big of a baby I am but at least we got to find out! Tyler seemed really shocked and a little sad about having to rename our baby from Mav but he has gotten used to it now and cant wait to have a little girl! Now we can start buying her clothes and thinking of names and decorating a nursery. We are so blessed and cant wait to meet her!

12 comments:

Ryan and Ali said...

I'm so happy you guys are having a girl! I guess both Ashley's and my dream did come true!

did you guys end up getting that house that you put an offer down on? You're going to have so much fun getting ready for the baby to come! I'm excited for you!

Schumanns said...

Congratulations! Exciting times!

Paul and Joni said...

Congrats again guys, we are so excited for you! Little girls are the best, our little girl has me so wrapped around her little finger its ridiculous and its only been 3 weeks. I'm sure you'll be getting TONS of advice soon if you haven't already, but if you want to talk about anything give us a call...especially when it comes to what you need and don't need in the first couple of weeks.

Keep the blogs coming, or at least keep writing down you thoughts of the whole process, it will only happen once the first time.

Paul

Cierra said...

YAYYYYY!! oh i am so excited for this little girl to join your family...girls are the best. :)

alfredo and i were both 99% sure we were having a boy too, so it was hard to believe when we found out she was a girl. crazy how that happens!

now where are the belly pics jaimee?? i need to see your cute belly growing!

The Nannie Family said...

Congrats. You will be great parents.

Paul and Joni said...

Girls are so sweet Jaimee. Ellie melted our hearts instantly - I can't wait for you to experience that. We also thought we were having a girl and had to completely rethink everything! Congrats :)

Joni

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

I know I already told you this but CONGRATULATIONS. You guys are going to have fun buying her stuff. It was so fun seeing you the other night and I can't wait to come down. You looked so good too.

Skye said...

I will go poor when i have kids especially little girls! i am so excited for you congrats again!

Paul and Joni said...

Oops I meant to say we thought we were having a BOY... duh

Joni

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

We are soooo excited! I need to make a countdown calendar cause this is way more exciting than counting down to Christmas!! We are pretty dang excited about Christmas too since lots of our kids will be here!!!

Think Pink!

xo,
Susan/Mom

Moore Family said...

Yeah for baby girls. You're going to have a blast buying all the girlie stuff. Can't wait to meet her!

Joel said...

Hey, we saw The Blind Side in Rexburg last Saturday. Weird. I'm excited for you guys and the baby. You'll be great parents.