Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catching up!


We have been really busy the past couple weeks and I havent had time to update at all! We have been workin hard but we have also had some fun with family and friends. We got to go out with our friends Mark and Moody before Mark left for the summer. He just got engaged and will be moving to California permanently. We are sad but happy for him!


Easter weekend we went to my step sister Nikki and her husband's sealing. It was so cool to be able to go in with them and be there for that day they will never forget! AFterwards we all went out to the Olive Garden for lunch. It was a great day!


Easter sunday we went to Tylers grandma's house downtown with Tyler's dad and brothers andtheir girls. I wish we had remembered to take some pictures because they all looked so cute! We went to church with her and then Kevin made a big dinner for us. It is always fun to go with them because we are all so close in age. After we left me and Tyler decided to go to Temple square and get some pictures. Right when we found the spot we wanted the sun went behind the temple and it all the sudden got freezing and dark. I tried to lighten it up but this was the best I got!

1 comment:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Still a sweet picture of you two by the temple. I love your dress! You probably would have gotten there on time if I hadn't been talking to you guys on the phone! Sorry!

Congrats to your step-sis and hubby. That is great news for them.

Brittney Spears?? I never knew you were a fan! I'm glad you liked it and that Tyler was a good sport about going. That's amazing the way you got the tickets!

Love ya,
Susan