Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Visit to Rexburg!




This past weekend we went to Rexburg (where I am from) to visit my family. My brother had been in Iraq and recently returned home and we hadnt seen him for a while. Him and his wife brought there CUTE little girl Olivia with them and we had a lot of fun. She is one year old and has a funny little attitude. She was forced to sit in the back with me and tyler on a car ride and screamed if we ever tried to lift the top of her car seat up so we could see her. We finally snuck the top up without her noticing but if we made eye contact she would scream. She was perfectly fine staring at us though. It was so funny! Im gonna be honest, I could tell Tyler was wishing we had a little kid.. Who knows?



This picture below is when we all went bowling. I did horrible as usual, and Tyler did pretty good but still lost to my GRANDMA! I dont know how he felt about that....

Then we went up to my grandmas house to go snow machining (yes snow in the middle of APril) Might as well get some good from it! We also got together with alot of me and my brothers good friends from high school with their spouses and watched the guys play basketball.

It was a good weekend! We will miss everyone when we leave for the summer!



11 comments:

Kim said...

HB is warming up for you. It's supposed to be in the mid 80's this weekend.

Paul and Joni said...

I have to admit there have been a few times I felt the same way about kids, then I changed my mind the next day...is that wrong? I guess having a dog is our way of warming up to the whole idea someday soon.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Olivia is so cute! I bet you both want a baby pretty bad after being around her all weekend. What is snow machining? Sounds interesting and fun. Is Grandma on a bowling league??

Love you both,
Mom/Susan

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

We went bowling with grandma and the kids during spring break. It was an achievement to break 100. Grandma actually bowled two frames, dropped the ball, but was very cute about it.

I think Susan is excited about babies too. We look forward to see you this summer.

Love, Mike

Bob said...

A darling face like that would make anyone want a child:-) So cute!
I didn't realize you were from Rexburg! Oh what great memories I have of living there for two years. I had lots of friends that were locals. I'll email you to see if you knew any of them. It's a small world up there in Rexburg:-)
Love your blog by the way.
Melissa & Bob

the Virgins said...

It was so good to see you guys this last weekend! It doesnt happen often enough. Olivia is SO cute! Have fun this summer..good thing we have this blog so we can stay in touch! :)

Moore Family said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend.
I am so jealous of your summer escape. That sounds like so much fun...however I know it's still work.
Word to the wise....kids are cute, they are fun, but they can WAIT!
Enoy each other for awhile. Once the kids come it's never quite the same!

Cierra said...

haha i love how you emphasized that your GRANDMA beat tyler in bowling by putting all capitals! that is so awesome! i want to meet your grandma now...

And could you get any more tan? holy cow i'm jealous...I live in Hawaii and am white as the snow in Idaho. :) (i used to be tan when i had the free time to go to the beach)

love, Cierra

Vallente said...

I can't believe it's still snowing in places! Sounds like so much fun! I would love a getaway about now!
Karen

the Virgins said...

We are leaving a week from friday, I am excited to get away for awhile! As for where we are going to live when we get back...ya we will probably end up here. Justin wants to move home but I dont at all. He is already enrolled at UVSC so we will probably live in this ared again. That will be fun if you move to salt lake we will definately need to hang out! When do you leave for the summer?

Kyle and Michelle said...

hey there. ok you two are so cyte together i just can't get over it! this whole blogging thing will be nice to stay in touch but i think that i am retarted though, it took me like a whole day just to set it up and post my first post. I am not very good on the computer. but now we will have to stay in touch better! are you going to kenzie's wedding?