Friday, March 28, 2008

Our Wedding

We got married in the Idaho Falls temple on December 29, 2006! Its hard to believe that its already been that long ago. We met at Utah State my freshman year. We were actually in the same Biology class and Tyler had just gotten off his mission. Being stuck in his missionary mode he was going to bed and waking up early ready for class and I was staying up late and sleeping through it. He admits now that it was annoying when I'd fall asleep in class while he paid attention and then I would ask for his notes after.



We went on our honeymoon to Hawaii and then had an open house at Tylers cute house in Colorado (that is the picture below). Our honeymoon was so much fun! Besides me almost drowning to death when we tried to boogie board out by the experienced surfers, we had the best time!



Tyler did a little buzz job to his hair in HAwaii. We both have the problem with ALWAYs being hot! Tylers lucky he can just buzz his hair right off I dont think that would work as well for me...


1 comment:

Marissa said...

Hoo-Raw!!! I'm so excited you guys our blogstars! I had so much fun getting to know you, Jamiee, and catching up with tyler since I haven't seen him in like 10 years! I'm stoked you guys are moving here so we can hang. Guitar hero and beach parties all summer! :) Since I didnt know you when you got married I just wanted to tell you that ever since susan showed me your dress I knew we were going to get along. love it.